3-IN-1 DEVICE: The TP-LINK Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router (TD-W8960N) is an All-in-One device that combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. The TD-W8960N is designed to give you a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network.
ACCESS HIGH-SPEED INTERNET: Supporting the latest ADSL standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream) and longer reach from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM), the TD-W8960N brings with it much higher speed than a dial-up connection without tying up the phone line. This device also supports TR-069, which automatically updates the firmware and other settings when they become available from your ISP.
SHARING INTERNET THROUGH WIRELESS: Complies with the IEEE 802.11n draft standard, users can create a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Now you can share your high-speed DSL Internet connection, photos, music, videos, printers, Network Attached Storage (NAS) and even the bandwidth consuming applications like HD video streaming wirelessly which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard ! The TD-W8960N supports QoS to enable smooth VoIP/IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming.
In addition, this device includes Dual Active Firewalls (SPI and NAT) to help protect your network from potential attacks from across the Internet. To prevent unauthorized wireless access into your network, the device supports the latest encryption including WEP, WPA and WPA2.
QUICK SECURE SETUP: QSS or Quick Security Setup is a handy feature that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the QSS button on the wireless router or entering the PIN Code in the net card, it automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection, instantly protecting your network. With just one click of the QSS button, it automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection for solid security in under a minute.
KEEP DATA SECURE: Featuring IPSec VPN function, TD-W8960N allows off-site or traveling users to securely access the company?s central network through the Internet. VPN is short for Virtual Private Network, which creats encrypted tunnels through the Internet between the company?s private network and the remote or traveling users off-site. These tunnels are using virtual connections instead of the dedicated, real-world connection such as leased line. Featuring IPSec VPN function, the TP-LINK TD-W8960N is no longer just a wireless ADSL modem router, it can work as a VPN gateway, which supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simutaneously. As such, users can allow for complete data privacy for the access and exchange of user?s most sensitive data from home to corporate network or between remote branch offices safely.
EASY TO USE: The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming , VoIP and even the HD video streaming
- Support up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simultaneously
- QoS enables smooth VoIP/IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks across the Internet
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Supports IP address filtering, MAC address filtering and parental control ,DHCP, UPnP
- Port-mapping binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services
- Annex M allows for doubling the upstream data rate to 3.5Mbps
- Auto-reconnect keeps you online indefinitely